Dr Hamid's Practice, Nye Bevan House
"The high quality of healthcare we provide will be an efficient and effective service, responsive to patient demand and accessible to all".
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us. The surgery is fully accessible to all patients.
If you do need urgent advice or an appointment there are pharmacys' and Emergency Hubs open over the bank holidays below is a link to the opening dates and times of these:
You can contact the Hubs on 01617638292
All Pharmacy telephone numbers can be found on the below link.
Bank Holiday Hub's
Our Telephone number is Changing!
From the 26th October 2016 our telephone number will be changing. You will no longer be able to contact us on our regular number of 01706-261888.
From 26th October onwards please contact us on our new telephone number which is: 01706-396210!
Our dedicated team are here to help with any issues and minor ailments that may occur. As well as providing specialist managment of long term conditions, there are also clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues.
With this website you are able to access all the infomation you need about our surgery. From booking/ cancelling appoinmnets to ordering your repeat prescription.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions. Also there are clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues, however this new technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or make/ cancel an appointment.
Registered Manager: Dr Abid Hamid
Practice Manager: Mrs Sahda Ali
The surgery is located in central Rochdale across from Rochdale Railway Station
Patients are able to book appointments via the telephone or over the internat
Under the Health and Social Care 2008 (The Care Quality Commission (Registration) Regulations 2009 Part 4), the registering body (Dr Hamid’s Practice) is required to provide to the Care Quality Commission a statement of purpose.
The Practice Aims and Objectives:
- To provide personalised, effective and high quality general practice services, committed to the healthcare of all our patients.
- To continually improve healthcare services to patients through learning, monitoring and auditing.
- To ensure safe and effective services and environment.
- To take care of all staff, ensuring a motivated and competent team.
- Treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect and honesty.
- To focus on promoting health and wellbeing and the prevention of disease in the community.
- To work in partnership with our patients their families and carers. To involve them in decision making about their treatment by listening and supporting them, allowing them independence and choice.
- To ensure robust governance systems are in place to cover all aspects of confidentiality.
- To guide our employees in diversity and equality.
Our purpose is to provide all patients with the highest quality of care and continuous improvement of healthcare. We aim to achieve this by continuing to offer training and development to both clinical and administration staff, to achieve the latest advances in primary healthcare.
(Site updated 20/06/2017)